SuperMeatSuperMeat is a groundbreaking biotechnology start-up that develops machines to organically grow chicken meat using cutting-edge regenerative technologies. The company was founded to address the technological and ecological challenges in feeding a growing global population. SuperMeat is an ideologically and scientifically driven effort to create a humane, animal-free solution to nutritional security that will drastically reduce carbon emissions while increasing food safety worldwide.
The Senior Scientist will work independently and as part of a team to develop large-scale culture methods for chicken mesenchymal cells, as well as a novel organ perfusion device. The Senior Scientist will be responsible for producing scientific progress reports and funding applications.
Job Requirements:Candidates for the position must have a PhD and extensive research or industrial experience in biological manufacturing and mammalian cell biology. The candidate must show strong technical knowledge and expertise in industrial manufacturing of antibodies, proteins or vaccines in mammalian cells. Hands-on, wet-lab research and operation/care of instrumentation is required for this position. Specific experience in tissue engineering or stem cell biology is preferred. Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English, a strong work ethic, and a track record of meeting deadlines.
• PhD in biology, bioengineering, chemical engineering or a related area
• 5+ years’ experience in stem cell biology, tissue engineering or closely related field required
• 2+ years’ industry experience in biological manufacturing required
• Excellent ability to maintain detailed documentation
• Highly motivated, creative, and devoted to project goals
• Able to communicate effectively with colleagues and management teams
Required Experience:1-2 שנים