לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
About the Group:
Our team members takes part in designing, developing and maintaining various of RT software and embedded running on top of infrastructures and managing the application that is the core and most cutting-edge automotive safety & mobility product and it is part of main development and critical to the company portfolio.
What will YOU do?
• Gather requirements and specifications from hardware engineers and manufacturing teams to compose expected software performance and use cases, along with expectations related to scalability and latency
• Prepare design and specifications that guide development work
• Work closely with hardware, manufacture and client support teams to ensure that all software components and hardware work seamlessly together
• Maintain code versioning is large scaled repository
• Reliably document technical issues and interpret field reports
• At least 3 years of software (RT) and embedded development
• Experience with programming in C/C++
• A strong foundation in troubleshooting and debugging
• Proven working experience with Embedded microprocessors and controllers.
• Proven working experience with communication protocols: TCP IP, UDP, GSM, Ethernet Stack, CAN
• Proven working experience with low level communication protocols: SPI, UART, I2C.
• Experience with cellular modems
• Experience with RF chips.
• Experience with GPS receivers.
• Familiarity with a wide array of programming languages as: C#, Python
• Acquaintance with Linux development environment and use git version-control system
• Acquaintance with AWS services
• Acquaintance with communication security standard protocols TLS/SSL
• Experience with hardware integration