לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
We are looking for a skilled Verification and Validation Engineer to design and implement test procedures for our robotic systems.
Gain in-depth knowledge in system requirements, system architecture and features and work with all R&D disciplines.
• Create verification protocols and reports
• Preform basic statistical analysis on collected data and present results
• Coverage and traceability of tests to product requirements
• Executing test cases in accordance with system test plans to ensure product compliance with applicable standards.
• Perform gap analysis on different modules of the product
• being involved in the full product lifecycle including design, testing, documentation and ECOs implementation.
• manage 3rd party testing and validation activities
• Participate in ECO and MRB processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline
• At least 3 years of experience in the Medical device industry (multidisciplinary products - advantage)
• Experience in R&D and verification teams
• Familiarity with Sterilization validation, biocompatibility testing – Advantage
• Knowledge of testing methodologies
• Experience in testing according to medical standards - an advantage
• Multitasker, responsible, hands-on approach
• Ability to work within tight deadlines
• High communication skills (written and interpersonal)
• Fluent English
• The position is full time