לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Direct Manager: Head of Media & PPC
The Social manager will report to the Media & PPC manager on all personal (absences, feedback, and private matters) and professional matters.
Social manager is responsible for managing our Brand social activities in all social platforms. She or he will manage high volume budgets, developing, execution and optimization of all the activities. Social manager is responsible for setting social plan on a monthly basis for her/his accounts and make sure to achieve targets, KPIs and to ensure growth in company revenue.
• The social manager will develop, execute and optimize all social activities in the organization (FB, Twitter, Instagram etc.) in order to achieve company targets on a monthly basis and for the long term.
• The social manager will analyze advertising performance based on ROI and other revenue model and find new targeting territories.
• The Social manager will manage company social official pages and will be in charge to managing comments, mentions etc.
• The social manager will initiate new projects in SEM fields and comes up with new ideas in order to increase volume and company ROI.
• Explore new technologies for managing the accounts, tracking and optimization.
• The social manager will be in charge of ongoing maintenance and improvement of existing campaigns while keeping a balanced campaigns portfolio.
• The social manager will perform analysis and optimization of his accounts on a daily and weekly basis - will generate reports for all major metrics and other KPIs.
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad and post ideas.
• BA/BS degree (Marketing, Economics, Industrial Management Engineering)
• Previous experience with managing monthly large budget, experience with PPC, Display Mobile App and Video advertising.
• Strong skill set in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
• Experience with measuring performance of direct and online marketing campaigns, familiar with higher level in Excel including pivot table and VLOOKUP.
retargeting and personalization concepts.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fluid environment.
• Results driven and detail oriented.
• High level of English written and oral is a MUST.
• Good interpersonal and team work skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Self-Learning person
[Bonus Table Attached]
• Personal monthly target of Leads
Terms of employment:
- Working days & hours: Sunday- Thursday
- Bonus: Attached