לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
- חסוי -
If you’re looking to join a dynamic, growing startup and develop your carrier to the future of healthcare this is the job for you.
is a growing digital health company. Creating the next generation of medication management. The company is based in Minneapolis (USA) and Beit Shemesh (Israel)
Communication Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Har Tuv A, near Beit Shemesh
• Graduated software engineer or computer science
• Minimum 3 years of Embedded C development.
• Experience with RTOS.
• Experience with cellular modem AT commands, cellular networks, and IoT cloud interface.
• Able to work in a dynamic environment
• knowledge of BG96 modem - high advantage.
• knowledge of modem AT commands, cellular network connectivity and dataflow
• Very good communicator
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Independent and well-structured
• Write code under embedded RTOS and AWS SDK.
• Establish working and stable data link between IoT and cloud
• Support and upgrade the code
• Write SRS, SDD and test plan.
The position will be offered is full-time.
If so, we are looking forward receiving your application with CV via email