לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Skylabs is looking for an SEM & Social Acquisition Team Leader to join our established and growing company.
As an SEM & Social Acquisition Team Leader, you will be responsible to define and develop the user acquisition strategy and roadmap of: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap-Chat and others.
You will be responsible to drive financial performance & attaining measurable results through projects and acquisitions activities.
In this role, you will also collaborate with BI, Retention, Product, Data science, Design and external teams to identify trends and insights, as well as optimize user experience, flows and messaging to drive the growth of customer base.
- Drive long term strategic, design requirements and technical requirements for all paid channels to drive business goals.
- Define and drive testing strategy to ensure continual improvement of channel performance.
- Identify and explore new opportunities within other channels that are relevant for our brands (audience targeting, new platforms, etc.).
- Work with Data science & BI teams to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insight into impact of paid social operations.
- Develop strong relationships with our business partners to drive impactful initiatives
- Build processes, develop project plans, create a standard of excellence, and be responsible for reporting.
- Management experience with proven leadership- At least 2-3 years.
- Proven track record on increase user base through SEM and social platforms such as: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap-Chat and others.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to focus sharply on driving incremental value.
- Strong business judgment & decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills and knowing how to communicate insights and ideas.
- Creative and innovative thinker who can attain first-mover advantage and maintain competitive edge.
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions.