לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
A leading company located in Hertzlia is looking for DevOps, CI/CD and CM - production engineer.
Will be reporting directly to the head of production and working closely with the R&D stake holders to ensure a well-established SDLC controls, tools, and methodologies.
You will be controlling, supporting, and redesigning web-based production operations running over on-premises and Cloud based infrastructure.
You will be responsible for setting up and improving the monitoring and the tools that will allow better visibility of the production platforms, improve the automation and process according to the best and newest market practices.
• Must: 5+ years’ experience in production operations support and operations in large enterprise networks including the implementation and support of on-premises and AWS environments
• Must – Hand on experience with Linux and Windows based servers and services including Microsoft Server, SQL Server, IIS, Active Directory and additional related tools
• Must - Deep understanding of infrastructure components: VMware, DNS, LB (F5 is an advantage), CDN (Akamai is a big advantage)
• Advantage - Understanding of Network, Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewalls (Fortinet is an advantage), SSL certification managment
• MUST - Deep understanding of CI/CD process, DevOps and SDLC principals for application delivery (AzureDevOps/TFS is a big advantage), TFVC and GIT source control
• Must - Scripting skills (Bash, PowerShell, Batch)
• Advantage - Monitoring systems Zabbix/Icinga/PRTG knowledge is advantage
Personal skills requirements: Independent, Team player, Great interpersonal relations, Good troubleshooting skills, Good English