לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
A global medical device company is looking for a system engineer to support the disposable needles production line in Yokneam. The system Engineer serves as a link between R&D and Production by transferring production and test systems to production. Managing and monitoring all installed production systems and infrastructure. Lead production systems design and development according to dynamic needs of the company
1. Transfer to production of disposables products related systems
2. Providing Engineering support for production needs.
3. Leading projects in engineering.
4. System design and validation of production equipment, tools and fixtures.
5. Authoring system validation and design verification protocols and reports.
6. Managing and monitoring all installed production systems and infrastructure.
7. Managing subcontractors: requirements, design reviews, validations and required certification.
8. Responsible for implementation of the ECO validation and implementation tasks.
9. Responsible for the assignment of catalog numbers.
Education and Experience
1. B.Sc. in Mechanical engineer with electronics background
2. 3 years of experience in Engineering or R&D dep.
3. Experience in the Medical Device arena – an advantage
4. Experience in Transfer to Production processes; in conducting experiments and validations; and in designing Production and test systems.
5. High level spoken and written English
Skills and Attributes
2. Orderliness oriented
3. Hard working.
4. Service oriented.
5. Highly self-motivated and good work ethic
6. Demonstrates Conflict resolution skills
7. Demonstrates the capacity to manage changing priorities and ambiguity while remaining calm and controlled.
8. Communicates a "can do" attitude and positive outlook