לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Operative is a rapidly growing, global software company delivering innovative solutions to broadcast and media companies. Our team is based all over the world and we are heavily reliant on our IT team to ensure we can operative effectively and deliver to customers.
Operative has recently undergone a strategic systems transformation programme to standardise key applications used across the business. The new applications suite includes Salesforce, NetSuite, OpenAir, Jira, BambooHR, Concur, Dell Boomi, Office365 and more.
We are looking for friendly, problem-solvers to join our IT Support Desk to assist users with these applications and provide hardware support.
• Deliver effective IT support related to new joiners, changes and leavers
• Provide technical software support for end-users – particularly around OKTA, Office365, Zoom and Box
• Provide technical hardware support for end-users related to desktops, laptops (including Macs) and peripherals (we’re all working from home at the moment)
• Maintain and manage storage and backups
• Perform troubleshooting as required
• Work with Service Leads on escalated cases and changes
• At least 2 years’ experience in an IT Support role
• Proficiency with Windows, Active Directory, OKTA, Zoom, Office365, Sharepoint (including installation, setup and general support)
• Proficiency setting up and troubleshooting desktops, laptops and Macs for users
• Familiar with network security products including firewalls, anti-spam services and antivirus products
• Fluent English
• Excellent problem solver
• Customer-service mindset
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to prioritise effectively
• Strong communication skills
• Team player
• Quick learner
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in ambiguous and constantly changing environments