לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
- חסוי -
.A young and successful startup is looking for an eCommerce specialist who is talented and experienced, someone responsible to manage, maintain, grow, and optimize our eCommerce platforms and Amazon account. The work will include order management, item setup, content creation, research, and management of special projects.
We want someone with the ability to successfully execute different activities, be on time, with energy, and grow sales. We are starting to grow so we are looking for creative people that want to participate in the company taking active roles.
· Generate and update product listings on all key customer websites Including Amazon Europe & US & Canada and Asia maybes including eBay store, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
· Audit eCommerce sites for content integrity, completeness, and optimization
· Collaborate with the design/marketing team to create product images, videos, and content.
· Manage Amazon Advertising accounts, coupons, and deals.
· Analyze data and provide weekly reports and insight across managed ASINs.
· Amazon order management including ongoing Inventory management in Israel and Amazon FBA locations.
· Conduct eCommerce research to improve decision making and optimize expansion strategy.
· Help executes eCommerce weekly campaigns.
· Work on increasing product reviews.
- 5 years of hands-on experience managing medium to high volume ASINs through Amazon Seller Central.
-Experience with Brand Analytics and Amazon Advertising.
-Experience with other e-commerce platforms – advantage (eBay, Tmall, Mercado Libre).
-Strong analytical skills.
-Excellent English skills (written & verbal)
-Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
-Ability to efficiently lead and collaborate.
-Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
-Strong work ethic.