לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
High Tech Company
We looking to hire an iOS/Fullstack Developer to join our Mobile Solutions team, which works in a hybrid environment of applications development and technical support (tier-2) for our Solution Engineers and customers while integrating with our mobile SDKs.
In this role, you will be helping our Solution Engineers and customers on a (sometimes challenging) mission to implement our solutions for mobile applications. Our customers are financial services (Banks, Credit Cards issuers, etc.) and other services that use our product to protect their users against online fraud; you'll be working with our Solution Engineers, Tech Support Specialist (who act as tier-1 for most technical queries), Project Managers, and Software Engineers, internally and externally.
This position also opens a door for mobile developers who wish to take a step towards customer-facing roles.
* Set best practices and support with mobile implementations challenges
* Teach a global team of Solution Engineers the fundamentals of mobile development
* Work closely with R&D - they develop the SDKs, and we integrate these into our customers' apps
* Develop and maintain our mobile "sample apps" (for demo/integration purposes) and plugins in various mobile frameworks (Cordova, React Native, Ionic, Flutter, etc)
* Establish and maintain internal/external documentation
* Work with our customers to debug complex mobile integration issues משרה 102045
5+ years as an iOS developer - Must
A people-person who can work in a team and feel comfortable presenting technical aspects to our employees or customers abroad - Must
Experience with cross-platform and hybrid development (React Native, Ionic, etc.) - An advantage
Experience with Android development - An advantage
Experience with writing technical documentation and wikis - An advantage
Availability to travel on-demand (up to 10%)