לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
TeleMessage is seeking a passionate and self-driven robust Oracle DBA with proven knowledge in Oracle and preferable also Redis to join our Operations team to build and maintain our various databases used in our products.
The Database engineer will provide services to Developer and Internal IT staff as well as taking place in the pool of Manager on Duty to provide Tier 1 support for Production related emergencies and improve the resilience and effectiveness of our solutions. The IT team works as part of the R&D team who works in an Agile Scrum methodology while implementing new DevOps solutions. Our Private SaaS solution is state of the art private cloud with a telecom grade uptime. But more importantly, the team is an experienced, unified and warm group of people.
Main tasks will include:
• Oracle database administration in lab and production environments
• Production database availability and backup
• Database maintenance like Index rebuilds and drop partition
• DBA will need to learn and understand our database schema perfectly. be able to improve it and work with developers
• Take ownership on Kafka, ElasticSearch and Redis to maintain , upgrade and support these systems.
• At least 5 years experience with Oracle databases: Application DBA and Infrastructure DBA.
• Proven experience with RAC, Data Guard and Grid Infrastructure