לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Fieldin is a global brand backed by top tier investors. Serving growers in three continents across hundreds of thousands of acres. As a market leader in its segment, FieldIn is growing 3X year over year.
Fieldin provides a groundbreaking IOT platform and service for the commercial agriculture industry. Fieldin has created a unique data driven product that impacts the operational performance of its partners. With smart sensors we help farmers/growers manage their entire operation remotely and gain actionable insights on how to improve operational efficiency and decrease loss of yield.
**We are flexible! Currently working from home and plan to adopt a hybrid work model in the future**
What you will be doing:
* Provide the IT needs for IL employees and setup and liaison an IT contractor for international employees
* Provide high-level customer service being the face of IT for Fieldin users
* Software Management - Install, track, renew and manage all subscriptions and permission
* Order, allocate and maintain an accurate inventory of all hardware assets. Purchase IT equipment in Israel and internationally
* Provide the set-up and removal of technical equipment
* Ensure that our workplace tech is constantly working— Network, Wi-Fi, Internet Access, Zoom, presentation equipment, etc.
* Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
* Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
* Maintaining databases and ensuring system security and recoverability. This aspect of the job includes maintaining, backing up and securing databases, as well as restoring files as needed.
* Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
* Setup, administer and respond to a help desk ticket system, ensure a timely response for IL and International employees.
* Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs
* Identify and implement SW solutions for different functions across the company (marketing, support, finance, HR, etc.).
* At least 3 years of hands-on work experience in IT, supporting local and global sites.
* Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
* Expertise in data center management and data governance
* Extensive familiarity with information security practices and procedures to protect organization data from intrusion or corruption
* Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
* Experience with both MacOS and Windows
* Advanced troubleshooting capabilities
* Experience with Gmail administration (Email, Calendar, Google Drive..Etc.)
* Exceptional communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Customer service orientated