לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Did you know?
Netafim is the world’s leading irrigation company. We drive mass adoption of smart irrigation solutions to fight scarcity of food, water and land.
Our Purpose is helping the world grow more with less.
Want to join our expending family? Netafim is looking for a CFO GBU MEA to join us.
Serve as business partner to the Vice President of MEA, the CFO will support the future growth of the busines unit.
A Day In The Life of a CFO GBU MEA
• Ensure compliance with accounting and financial regulation across the GBU's territories.
• Oversee budget, expenses and general accounting, accounts receivable/collection and risk management.
• As a member of the management team, the CFO will be leading key business and financials activities legal processes, and compliance matters.
• Perform budgeting and financial analysis as may be required for projects, operations
and other initiatives and take full responsibility on financial statements.
• Support business activities as may be needed, including representing the unit in forums, seminars, webinars and conferences.
• Hands-on management over the unit's financial results including constant monitoring on actual vs. budget and best estimations.
• Review and approve preparation and finalization of monthly and annual financial reporting materials and metrics.
• Ensures compliance and legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation, consultation with external advisors and filing financial reports.
• Constant control and monitoring of the unit's expenses and investments
• Support, manage, control and monitor any possible financial risk associated with the unit sales and particularly in projects sales.
• Be updated with information technology; implement new financial/ compliance software/ platforms as may be required.
• Lead the SOX implementation.
• Develop and implement cost saving initiatives and ensure the best use of company resources.
What you'll need?
• Bachelor’s degree (MA/MBA preferred) in Business, Management, or Finance.
• CPA –mandatory
• Previous experience in international companies – mandatory
• Experienced with: Financial reporting requirements, Corporate Finance, ERP systems
• proven experience in: Industrial / manufacturing companies – advantage
• Financial management and accounting skills including, legal, audit, compliance, budget, and resource development.
• Technologically savvy. With experience as a counterpart of IT staff to develop and implement new processes and systems