לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
• Design and execute experiments to develop efficient downstream purification processes.
• Development and implementation of advanced technologies
• Author and review relevant technical documents, reports, procedures
• Lead/contribute to downstream CMC studies as part of biological project development
• Understanding of statistical design of experiments, advanced data analysis, process validation, etc
• Scale up and tech transfer of downstream processes to manufacturing/CMO site
• Represent Downstream Process Development in cross-functional teams, locally and globally
• Present information and data in both written and verbal form
• PhD in biotechnology engineering, life sciences or equivalent.
• 3+ years of biopharmaceutical industry experience with strong experience in protein purification (chromatography, UF/DF, etc).
Knowledge of product variant and process-related impurity removal strategies expected.
• Experience in scaling up, transferring, and supporting purification processes from bench scale to pilot and/or commercial scale.
• Strong ability in execution and driving for results independently.
• Detail oriented with good organizational skills and able to work in a high paced team environment to meet deadlines and prioritize work on multiple projects.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with team members, partners, customers, and collaborators.