The xTools Group in Western Digital, located in Kfar Saba, is responsible for the design and implement of big data based utility which collect real-time information from thousands of clients Worldwide and with distributed systems store ,process and present raw and analytic data.
The Software Tools Team is looking for an Experienced Big Data Software Developer.
In this position, your responsibilities will include:
• design and implementation of a complex JAVA server-client system based on Apache Ignite, WEB UI and Mongo/ElasticSearch DB
• Replace Design ,develop, deploy and optimize multi-node elastic cluster
• Create, manage, and implement data retention and lifecycle management plans
• Redesign and implement flexible JAVA server architecture that will allow users to work with FS or DB
• Apache ignite architecture support and improvement
• The candidate is targeted to be the Java focal point of the team
• 10+ Core Java design and development skills
• 3+ years of experience with hands-on development, configuration, deployment, integration and maintenance of systems using technologies that include Elasticsearch Cluster, Kibana, Logstash
• Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals, object-orientated programming, multi-threading, concurrency and distributed systems
• Experience with Linux configuration and administration
• Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities