Published to Websitemode_edit
Published Date: 2021-01-27
CLOSE UNPUBLISH VIEW APPLICATION FORM
QA Automation Engineer
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now. Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRun Data. Together, we push market research toward a better tomorrow.
- B.Sc. in computer science, SW engineering or related technical discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience as QA automation with:
- Must demonstrate an understanding of test automation frameworks.
- Selenium Web Driver, POM, Maven and Junit.
- Java and Eclipse IDE and experience with developing reusable libraries and OOP.
- Understanding of CI environments and management of scripts in Jenkins.
- Knowledge of running scripts over AWS device farms.
- Strong knowledge of DOM and locators (i.e. XPATH, CSS, Ids, etc) and HTML, XML.
- Cucumber features/scenarios/step definitions and Gherkin language.
- Git for version control and Bitbucket.
- Good communication and teamwork skills and experience working with remote teams.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- High level of English - written and verbal.
It will be also great if you have:
- Experience with tools for API testing (i.e. postman, swagger).
- Strong knowledge Appium mobile automation.
- Good experience with different Mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android).
- Familiarity with BDD and TDD.
- Jira and Spirateam familiarity and experience using the APIs to connect from automation scripts.
- Experience with any UI automation tools.