לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
NanoVation (Haifa) is developing innovative wearable devices for respiratory monitoring of chronic patients in the hospital and at home. We are looking for a team-player, detail-oriented, talented, highly motivated RT/Embedded SW Engineer to join our team.
As a RT/Embedded SW Engineer you will perform and lead tasks to design, develop implement and maintain the embedded software for our IoT wearable medical-device.
1. Involvement in products’ Embedded/FW architecture definition.
2. Hands-on code development for microcontrollers and implementation of signal processing algorithms and communication protocols.
3. Managing subcontractors to obtain high-quality SW components.
4. Responsible for design, implementation, debug, unit-testing, integration, documentation and high-quality release of embedded SW.
5. Taking part in all SW development phases – analysis, design, development, V&V, implementation and maintenance – including the preparation of the development documents (e.g., SRS, SDD, STP etc.).
Required Experience and Qualifications:
1. B.Sc. degree in computer science, software engineering or electrical engineering.
2. At least 3 years of experience in RT/embedded systems development, preferable in medical-device or other regulated industries.
3. Knowledge in wireless connectivity protocols (BLE, Wi-Fi) – a must.
4. Hands on debugging and integration capabilities – a must.
5. Familiarity of coding with and without RTOS – advantage.
6. Familiarity with development tools e.g., Jira, GitHub, Bitbucket, Slack.
1. Ability to work in a high paced startup environment and manage multiple projects and assignments with a high level of independence.
2. Meticulous and organized with adherence to timelines.
3. A team player with high motivation and excellent communication skills.
4. Fluent in English.