Western Digital, a global storage leading company located in Tefen (north), is looking for a very talent HW manager that has the right mix of HW professional and the ability to work and lead people. The manager will lead small (up to 5) HW R&D team that develop flash storage tester, and drive lab infrastructure projects with subcontractors. The Tester solution developed include high speed digital interfaces (PCI, UFS, DRAM etc.) and additional engineering domains (System Engineering, FPGA and more) involvements.
• Hands on HW development of digital and analog electronics design
• Directs and manages reliability standards pertaining to the materials and techniques used in design and production
• Directs and manages a research or technical design function for electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry
• Directs and controls a mechanical system and equipment design function
• Manages all phases of a product from market definition through production and release
• Requires BS/BA degree in electrical engineering or equivalent with 10 or more years of related experience, and more than 5 years of direct management experience
• Experience in high speed board design (~12GHz)
• Experience in HW dev2Prod cycles and flows
• Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with ability to coordinate priorities and initiatives.
• Have outstanding management skills, including diplomacy, clear communication style and employee development.
• Possess high level of skill in developing, mentoring, empowering, managing, and supporting staff
• Have excellent planning and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a fast paced
• Dynamic, motivated, and results oriented creative thinker.
• People oriented manager , able to lead people in a very complex environment.
• Multidisciplinary knowledge and experience in Electrical, mechanical, chambers infrastructure is an advantage
• Worked at global company – is an advantage