TEAM LEADER DATA SCIENTIST – come work with us- a successful high tech company??
We are now opening a new team as part of our R&D department, to lead the development of a new ML focused solution.
We are looking for a Data Scientist Team Leader to join us and lead the development of the new product. If you are a skilled Data Scientist with great leadership skills, this role is for you!
What will you do:
• Develop ML focused solutions for the financial sector using best-of-breed tools combining our unique algorithms with frameworks such as spark, MLflow, Airflow, etc. in cloud native environments.
• Participate in research and technology innovation to develop more efficient and automated ways to handle ML/DL workloads.
• Participate in new product/feature definitions and implementation.
• Work mostly with Python/Spark on Kubernetes environments.
• BSc/BA in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, or another related field.
• 5+ years of experience as a data scientist/data engineer/big-data development.
• Previous leadership experience- is not a must.
• Experience in defining and implementing feature engineering processes for ML based products
• Experience in writing code in Python (and Pyspark) and using Python data-science frameworks.
• Experience with building solutions with Big Data tools and frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, etc.
• Experienced with deep/machine learning framework such as TensorFlow/Keras/Sklearn - advantage
• Experience in NLP - an advantage.
• Very good English, written and verbal.