לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced We are looking for a service Oriented IT Technician with High technical knowledge level to be active part in SolarEdge IT Employee Services Team.
The Team provides IT support to SolarEdge employees globally, from hire to retire, responsible for users’ equipment, accounts, licensing and more.
What will you be doing?
- Serve as a first level support for any IT/IS issues related to production IS processes and
systems and IT infrastructure.
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance.
- Support production floor stations and printers
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Document and Record events / problems and their resolution
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on IT/IS internal procedures
- Monitor IS interfaces and process to ensure data integrity and handle errors
-Availability for 3-4 working days
- Practical / Industrial Engineering / Information Systems students
- Experience in supporting the production environment (label printers, scanners, desktop)
Computers, Basic Network)
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple and varied requests under pressure