לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
High Tech Company
"A people person with strong communication and customer service skills.
"Self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to take a task and run with it through completion
"An out-of-box thinker with the ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time.
"Act as a technical and service escalation focal point.
"Manage and take part in ongoing support for IT services.
"Manage and maintain the IT inventory.
"Ensuring customer service is timely and accurate daily
"Develop daily, weekly, and monthly reports on the help-desk team's productivity
"Prepares Helpdesk procedural documentation and ensures that it is kept up-to-date.
"Hands-on technical investigation for customer issues
"Manage Microsoft OS images, Office Video Conference systems
"Manage IT inventory, Order fix, and replace malfunctioning laptops
"Supporting employees onboarding / offboarding
· You have At least 5 years of experience in the helpdesk field (hi-tech and enterprise-scale is an advantage)
· You have at least 2 years as a team leader
· You hold experience in laptop imaging, deployment, and troubleshooting
· You have incredible professional knowledge in Microsoft systems - Windows 10 and Office products, Active Directory, and Office 365.
· You hold excellent troubleshooting skills in hardware and software issues.
· You hold knowledge in client networking (such as TCP-IP, DNS, DHCP).
· You know SCCM.
· You can work with a globally distributed team.
· You must be fluent in English