Who we are?
Kadabra is an online marketing company which specializes in international markets, combining years of marketing experience with innovative and top-notch technologies.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our great content team and grow together with us.
So, if you have a magical spirit, you are passionate about social media and a team player, come join us!
The Social Media Manager will be in charge of building, improving and maintaining the brand’s social media presence in the most relevant platforms, for example: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. Should be able to set clear objectives for the brand and the steps to achieve them.
The day to day work includes:
• To grow and expand the brands’ social media presence.
• To ensure the brand consistency thru all channels, by working closely with the SEO, content, and media departments.
• To develop marketing content and promotional material to reach the brand’s target customers.
• To build and execute social media campaigns and strategies, including, but not limited to budget; content, implementation and schedule.
• To research and monitor the competitors’ activity.
• To collect customer data, to track and analyze reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness.
• To contact and recruit social influencers and provide them with the necessary marketing material.
• To provide training and guidance on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
• To report progress to Marcom Team Leader.
Knowledge and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field or equivalent experience
• English mother tongue level; strong written and verbal communication skills.
• 2-3 years of experience in social media marketing, including, but not limited to: develop strategies and marketing plans – Must
• Sports knowledge – Must
• Proven ability to build social media communities and ability to measure success and results – Must
• Knowledge of networking tools, for example: Hootsuite
• Ability to multitask, to work on several projects at once
• Strong project management or organizational skills