לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Manufacturing Quality Control Inspector - Medical device
Check the quality of incoming and outgoing materials, products. This job involves tasks such as running tests, keeping a record of defects, analyzing products, and overseeing procedures. This job is well suited to people with an eye for detail, who have an aptitude for math, and who have technical skills. May be required to work overtime to meet production deadlines.
• Operate manual and semi-automated tooling to manufacture a medical device intended for implantation in humans.
• Assure that all manufacturing documentation related to the manufacturing and cleaning operations are completed as required by manufacturing instructions.
• Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced by operating manual & electronic inspection equipment and software
• Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specification.
• Report inspection and test data such as weights, temperatures, volumes, defects, and quantities inspected and create reports to highlight issues.
• Must possess a high school diploma (minimum requirement)
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Operate MS Excel & MS Word fluently
• Blueprint reading capabilities.
• Candidates should be self-motivated team players that are eager to assist and learn.