לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
High Tech Company
For a hi-tech company developing products for energy production, with offices in the Sharon.
What you'll be doing in this position:
* Define, evaluate, investigate and prototype IoT technologies and solutions.
* Design, develop and verify user space embedded applications, both in low level and system level.
* Participate in design reviews, architecture definition and test planning.
* Work with adjacent teams such as cloud software, integration, support, hardware and ATE.
* BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent - must.
* 5-8+ years of hands-on embedded software development experience - must.
* Fluent in C and/or C++ - must.
* Experience in user space application development in Linux - must.
* Experience in micro-services development architecture - advantage.
* Experience in Python or other programming languages - advantage.
* Experience in application layer protocols (MQTT, HTTP) - advantage.
* Experience in communication protocols such as Wi-Fi, ZigBee - advantage.
* Self and fast learning abilities
* Ability to work independently
* Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
* Great interpersonal skills