לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Gauzy is seeking an experienced and diverse Marcom Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in a Marketing position, is strategic and highly organized, with a dynamic and agile skill set. Significant experience with exhibitions, accompanied by general experience with branding, content writing, and product positioning.
This person should be a team player, an out of the box thinker, and able to bring new and creative ideas to the company. The Marketing Manager reports to the VP of Marketing, but works closely across all departments.
· Handle all communication with Certified Partners and collateral communicated through Webinars and Nurture Campaigns together with Global Services, Product Manager, and Sales team
· Create content and overall management of marketing collaterals including brochures, presentations, other
· Create presentations that will be used for high level and strategic internal and external presentations
· Handle all PR/Marcom activities including Press Releases, news distribution, identifying sources to publish articles and all follow up
· Manage multiple exhibitions per year from A to Z, including: all pre-planning, identifying what products to show and how,
managing booth design concepts, managing booth builders and all subcontractors, all shipping coordination, etc.
· Work with the team to shape overall brand, content, and digital/traditional strategies
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· English – native/mother tongue (other languages – a plus)
· Proven experience with event planning and exhibition execution on international level
· Good taste for branding, a sense of aesthetics, and ability to catch an audience’s attention
· Highly organized, extremely detail oriented, and meticulous
· Able to work quickly and efficiently in a dynamic and demanding work environment
· Solid working knowledge of Adobe Suite, Salesforce, Wordpress, and Hubspot (not required but a BIG plus)