לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
• Ensure team deliver timely and accurate completion of all Import declarations and Transit Movements and/or other CHB related tasks.
• Ensure all Customer needs are met or exceeded, within our Compliance Controls.
• Team Leadership activities including participation in staffing activities, onboarding of new hires, balancing workload, coaching, annual reviews, highlighting any issues to appropriate Teams, etc.
• Responsible for monitoring, reporting, analyzing and presenting data.
• Previous experience in Customs required, preferably in international complex environment.
• Very well-developed people skills and experience in leading teams
• Well organized, analytical mindset.
• Experience working with CHB systems and database together with good excel skills.
• Effective in communication with across levels within the organization.
• Flexibility and ability to learn new skills.
• Knowledge of Unifreight system is a strong advantage
• Stress resistance, ability to deliver on tight deadlines and prioritize
• An efficient, decisive, result orientated individual
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Hebrew
• Drive, self-motivation and dedication.