לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Logiqlabs is searching for a brilliant design leader!
We are a fast-growing SaaS company that develops and markets unique online experiences through products, technology and marketing innovation to the FinTech (Financial Technologies) and MarTech (Marketing Technologies) Industries.
As our leading Web Designer you will have a great impact on our platform’s web presence and growth. You will be responsible for creating fully-fledged websites and end-to-end online user experience for our global clients on web and mobile, reaching millions around the world.
If you seek to work in an environment that encourages creativity, if you care about the performance of your designs and look to challenge your abilities to connect creative web design with customer’s needs, we are the place for you.
• Hire and train a small, elite team of designers
• Design, work on and manage large-scale, high-end web design projects
• Develop and designs online brands, their brand strategies and brand-book guidelines
• Design landing pages, social pages look & feel and other branding collaterals
• Design and implement ideas for enhancing customer engagement and conversion
• Improve existing user interface designs
• Create wireframes, prototypes for new products
• Develop a deep understanding of our users by conducting research, data analysis and competitor analysis
• Teamwork and collaboration with different departments in the company as part of a creative brainstorming process
• 3+ years’ experience in full websites design of customer facing global-facing online companies
• 1+ years of experience leading a team
• Experience in designing for B2C, SaaS or SMB verticals
• Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
• Excellent communication skills – Have the ability to discuss and explain design options to stakeholders.
• Experience working with advanced front-end elements - advantage
• Proven experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• Professional, efficient, organized and detail-oriented
• Experience working with WordPress and WordPress website builders
• Willing and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
• Experience with video’s – an advantage
• Fluent in English
• Online portfolio – a must