לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Affilomania is a worldwide leader in internet marketing and optimization software development. Its technology enhances online affiliate marketing, providing remarkable solutions to affiliates around the world. Affilomania develops optimization software based on AI systems, focused on traffic and lead monetization for its global partners. Its cutting-edge technological solutions enable business growth at accelerated rates. We’re located in BSR Tower (Ramat Gan).
• Plan, deploy, and maintain critical production applications.
• Design and implement appropriate environments, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
• Influence other teams in adopting DevOps best practices.
• Redesign legacy applications for Linux using latest containerized implementations.
• Automate the provisioning of environments: cooking up some recipes with configuration management.
• Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues, focusing on minimizing impact for our customers.
• Drive improvements for processes and design enhancements to automation in order to continuously improve the production environment.
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
• Knowledge of best practices in an always-up, always-available service.
• Experience with automation and configuration management.
• Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration.
• An understanding of code (PHP, Python and/or Ruby) and script (Bash).
• Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
• At least 2+ years of hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer.
• At least 2+ years of hands-on management of distributed production environment on AWS.
• Familiar with container technologies and with CI / CD management.
• Fluent AWS knowledge or knowledge related to Cloud Computing.
• Jenkins deployment automation.
• Traditional RDBMS, MongoDB, Redis, ELK Stack.
• Expertise with containerization technologies, including Production-Grade Container Orchestration.