Skylabs is seeking a Web Designer-part time position (75%) to join the team!
A Web Designer at SkyLabs is responsible for the delivery of digital marketing creative and assets. We are an in-house creative team that builds websites and digital assets for our clients. You will be part of a team working to design and develop compelling digital experiences to elevate the brand stories we tell, while delivering against our defined business objectives. Reporting to the Studio manager and the creative director, and working closely with the copywriting team, this is an opportunity to learn, grow and be part of a progressive internal creative team. The portfolio you share with us should include work you are most proud of because it was something you did all on your own.
• Using Photoshop/Illustrator to design landing pages, site banners and emails as well as any other online related promotional materials.
• Confidently create digital media advertising and understand the best practices for those ads.
• Communicate with the copy team to find the best design solutions for the project at hand.
• Ensuring projects are delivered to deadlines, enabling the marketing and content teams to publish on time.
• Correctly implementing feedback
• Adhering to brand guidelines to deliver a consistent and coherent brand image to customers.
• Being proactive, collaborative and contributing ideas to improve the team’s work and output.
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Web Designer.
• Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite package of applications, specifically Photoshop & Illustrator, but also Premiere or After Effects.
• Hands-on experience in creating banners and landing pages.
• Experience working in a deadline-driven environment.
• Strong sense of composition and layout, typography and color.
• Strong understanding of branding.
• Ability to problem-solve and translate business challenges into creative and compelling visual solutions.
• Experience using workflow tools like TFS - a huge plus.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented approach to working.
• Motion graphics capabilities are preferred, but not required.
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
• Ability to be always professional and courteous.
• High-level of English is required, as all work and communication, including briefs and feedback is done in English.
Are you ready to start?