לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
High Tech Company
1.Responsible for in process / final QC inspection process
2.Responsible for QMS
3.Responsible for ORBIT equipment calibration
4.Responsible for Employees Certification (External / Internal) and training plan
5.Lead and support Continuous improvement processes with Operation teams
6.Review and approval ECO / MCO / ATP/ATR, Waiver relate to R&D , ENG
7.Review and approval of production files
8.Perform customer complaints investigation (8d Method, etc.)
9.Perform internal QA Audits
10. Managemant of external cerifications and Leading external QA Audits (Customers, FAA, CAAI, SII, Etc.)
11. First Article Inspection IAW AS9102
12. FRACAS Management
13. Failures monitoring, Follow up after corrective and preventive actions, Improvement Plans implementation
14. Analyzing Quality trends: Quality Yield , KPI's , CoPQ (Costs of Poor Quality), Customers' Rating, RMA, ,Quarterly data analysis for QBR
15. Preparation of QA plans
16. Participation in PLC reviews related to Opeation
Education - Quality / Electronic / Industrial / Mechanical engineer
5-7 years experience QA Engineer (Electronic / Mechanics production)
High knowledge of manufacturing processes (Mechanical, Electronics and Electro-mechanics) .Reading Drawings and Production files.
Strong communication skills to interface with production, product development, program managers, project managers, engineering and supply chain.
IPC-610 / IPC-620 , CQE or CQM, Internal\External auditor course.
Experienced with ERP systems ( Priority is an advantage)
Computer applications - Office ,Statistics
Languages : Hebrew - high level ,English- high level . Knowledge of other languages is advantage.
Ability to work under pressure in matrix organization
High level understanding of cross organization processes
Leader ship and assertiveness skills