לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
- חסוי -
Net-Bet is looking for an experienced, pragmatic, and quick-learner lead BI developer to join our team in a full-time position.
As a lead BI developer you will:
• Assist in building the BI team and eventually become the team leader.
• Design, create as well as support new and existing data warehouses, cubes, ETL packages, and dashboards, as well as analytical reports.
• Fulfill BI requirements from a hands-on perspective, from understanding the users’ needs, defining the requirements, and planning the solution, through implementation of the ETL and supporting analytical structures, and introducing the users to the end result and verifying that it is satisfactory.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
• 5+ years of proven professional experience
• 3+ years as a BI developer
• Proven leadership skills as lead developer or team leader
• Proven experience with building ETL, data warehouse
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft BI Stack: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MSSQL
• Excellent knowledge of SQL writing complex queries
• Advantage: experience with Power BI
• Advantage: Knowledge of one or more of the following databases: Elastic, Cassandra, Mongo
• Advantage: Python
• Communicative & expressive
• Passionate & eager to learn
• Team player
• Good English