Who We Are
We are a well stable and solid funded startup, backed up by its well-stabilized owners who claim to change the world of interactions – customers/clients personalization Vs. profiling to maximize the outcome of the interaction and to better their both drivers fulfilling for the right time, way, and method.
Our customers are in diverse kinds of markets: Insurance, Advertising, Affiliate, Banking, Trading, Accessibility tooling (to increase our interactions profiler), Marketing, and Sales channels located in the center of Tel Aviv.
www.eX-tEnd.io – under Stealth mode
We have an open, casual, fun, and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of
responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact. As we are growing we’re also running an Accelerator in the shape of Venture Studio, that invests, adopted, and encourage new initiatives and which close to our business of interests
Our unique engineering culture embraces cutting- edge technologies, performance, and clean code for our highly scalable personalizer engine that support a variety of users.
We work in small teams, follow agile work methods and use continuous integration and
continuous delivery methodologies (CI/CD) to run quickly while maintaining the high quality of our products. If you are a senior developer with experience in the field, passion, and motivation, we are looking for you.
What You'll Do
• Manage & mentor our talented Java developers.
• Design and create our core’s backend system.
• Guide & write for a well-designed, elegant, testable and efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Refactor existing code, from time to time, to improve maintainability
• Supervise the production environment to make sure it’s performing well
• Investigate technologies and architectural changes to improve performance
• 80% HO
We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace.
We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
• At least 2+ years of managing teams. MUST
• At least 6+ years of experience with Java development - MUST
• Experience at least 3 years with Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Maven MUST
• Experience in core database systems and migration tools (MySQL, NoSQL, Redis, etc). - MUST.
• Experience working with AWS & Microservices.
• Experience in continuous integration, continuous deployment and coding for automated testing.
• A passion for improving software quality through self learning.
• Ability to work under stress conditions while meeting tight deadlines.
• Experience in creating large scalable systems.
• Passion for quality and clean code.
• Experience with unit testing.
• Get things done & Can-do mentality.
• Experience with Angular– advantage.