לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
We are looking for you if You Are:
An energetic and experienced Office Manager who is eager to enable a peaceful, efficient, and harmonically-running environment.
You understand how critical and important your work is to the company - you are the glue that holds the office together. You’re passionate about people and driven to create the best experience for your co-workers; you’re personable and your co-workers know they can reach out to you for anything. You’re highly service-oriented and understand how to communicate effectively with local and international vendors and suppliers.
You’re creative, forward thinking, resourceful, solutions-oriented and desire to make a strong impact. You’re a fast-responder and flexible-thinker to with unexpected events and changes. You’re a critical and priorities thinker, able to see how we can improve ourselves and our challenges. You’re with the ability to manage, create and track Excel budget sheets. You can multitask and juggle multiple projects at the same time with ease.
You understand the nuances of the crowds you’re dealing with and can relate to all worlds, respecting them all. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments and enjoy this challenge.
You have native level Hebrew and English (reading, writing, and speaking) to communicate with both Israelis and internationals, to give your opinion and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
· Run the day-to-day of the Executives office and floor and provide general administrative support, making sure the office is organized and optimally running, including coordination of internal and external management-members meetings.
· Coordinate regular travel arrangements including hotels, flights, car hire, and scheduling meetings.
· Ensure the office is fully stocked with everything from coffee and groceries to office supplies
· Manage and liaise with external vendors / service providers and negotiate deals, such as the cleaning crew, the building parking and gift companies
· Be in the office every day, and lend a helpful hand to your colleagues if they need, taking care of their general wellbeing
· Be the face of the office to greet visitors and welcome / onboard new employees on their first day
· Participate in the onboarding of new employees
· Collaborate regularly with C-level people.
· The right candidate can grow into organizing and managing every aspect needed, such as company events, administrative projects and trainings, utilizing creativity and innovation.
· 5+ years of similar experience in a growing group/company of over then 100 employees
· The ability to work full time, including short notice for emergencies or off-hour company events.
· Service-oriented, positive, proactive and solutions-focused attitude
· Great organizational and time management skills, strong work ethic, deep attention to details
· The ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your daily workload
· Flexibility to be available outside of usual business hours to get the job done
· Full proficiency in the MS Office and Google suites, with strong skills in Excel
· Proficiency with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Slack
· Mother tongue Hebrew and English (reading, writing, speaking) with great communication skills
· capable of leading a calm working atmosphere – even in intensive times.
Why join us?
We are the Avnon Group, founded by Tomer Avnon in 1990 and a leading provider of turnkey solutions and technologies for governments, Homeland Security (HLS) agencies, Law Enforcement and Special Units in the defense and safety sectors.
The group is also active in Fintech and Funds business domains, developing start-ups activities both in Israel and globally.
Operating in over 60 countries, we are dedicated to providing our clients with customized national-scale best-of-breed solutions to meet their specific threats, as well as their technical and operational requirements and needs. We believe that a vital part of public safety and business partnerships is helping our clients to make the shift from responding to events and needs to anticipating and deterring threats and pains before they occur.
The Avnon Group’s companies are backed by experienced security & technology experts with decades of combined operational and field expertise in the cyber, defense and homeland security (HLS) sectors. Each business domain and company has a team with a strong understanding of their respective markets’ needs, operational requirements and available technology solutions.