לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Want to join our expending family? Netafim is looking for a Global Projects Procurement Manager to join the Group's global procurement unit.
• Lead global procurement for the projects unit.
• Source and develop global vendors.
• Conduct ongoing market analysis, including supply and demand, and identify opportunities.
• Manage cross-company procurement objectives alongside project sites around the world.
• Collaborate with internal customers on negotiations and legal agreements.
• Manage the interface with the global procurement.
• Analyze global procurement indexes.
• Build projects procurement methodology and routines.
• Follow up projects procurement Pos.
• 5+ years of experience in managing relevant global project procurement activities.
• Experience/degree in industrial & management engineering, and/or civil, mechanical, or electrical engineering – advantage.
• Proficient in SAP – must, BI systems – advantage.
• Vast technical procurement experience in:
1. Pumps, electrical panels, control & automation.
2. Civil engineering, infrastructure.
3. General projects ad-hoc procurement: vehicles, various systems, control rooms, cranes and more.
4. Various pipes.
5. Other special projects procurement requirements.
• Languages: English and Hebrew – Fluent.
• Computer skills: SAP, Office, BI, MS Projects, Ariba, Monday