As a Chief SW Architect, you will be leading a full stack development team and working closely with different teams such as Product and Support. This role will require you to recruit, train, and coach team members-setting a high technical bar for the team. You will need to see the "big picture" and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. The goal of this role is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high-quality solutions.
We are looking for a strong system architect with "hands-on" experience in SaaS, highly scaled networking, security, and enterprise infrastructure. A successful candidate for this position is expected to have multi-area technological knowledge, cross-functional competency, and communication skills with the ability to direct technical workgroups.
This is an excellent opportunity to architect a large-scale infrastructure that is servicing huge amounts of data and traffic, work with an outstanding engineering team, and employ state-of-the-art tools and techniques.
At least 10 years of software development experience building and designing large scale systems.
• Experience in the SaaS, networking, security, mobile and Big Data systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
• Fluent English (verbal and written) – a must.
• Providing technical and methodology guidance to the teams.
• Experience researching, identifying, selecting, and testing technology products required for solution delivery
• Are able to reduce complex problems into manageable pieces, define their interactions, and communicate these concepts to all.
• Worked on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge, with the right balance between technology and the business needs.
• Provide a leadership role for the workgroup through knowledge in the area of specialization.
• Ability to work autonomously and as a team player –work with multiple teams in multiple geographies.