לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
What you’ll be doing at Netafim:
• Lead our global upskilling program for marketers across the globe. From building the annual syllabus to working with lecturers and sending out invites - this program is yours to run from A-Z.
• Lead key adoption and rollout processes related to marketing technologies. Support the digital marketing team in their training and adoption needs by building and facilitating rollout plans for digital tools.
• Manage our internal marketing communities including the global and divisional marketing forums.
• Lead marketing innovation by exploring and bringing new technologies to Netafim.
• Support all marketing-related organizational development initiatives, and act as the bridge between HR and marketing.
What you’ll need:
• At least 2 years of hands-on project management or previous PMO experience in marketing or sales related projects.
• Experience in Learning & Development / Change Management / Adoption Process Management
• Highly familiar with marketing & sales tools and best practices, with a strong preference to hands-on experience with digital tools and platforms (CMS, Social media, CRM, Marketing Automation, Analytics, etc.)
• Proven presentation skills and ability to lead group sessions and discussions.
• Excellent English.
An advantage if you have:
• Marketing or business-related education.
• Experience in instructional design and digital learning tools and approaches (video learning, micro learning, mobile learning and more).
• Experience working in a large global company.
• Skilled at using Monday.com or similar project management software.
• Content production or any creative-related skills (copywriting, design, editing etc.).