Cyberlink from SQLINK group searching for a sales account manager
• Follow-up on, identify and qualify new sales opportunities, lead to close deals.
• "Hunter” - proactively Interacts with distributors and seeks new business opportunities and new potential customers.
• Provide demo sessions to new prospects
• Provide an excellent business delivery to our prospects and customers while serving as the primary customer contact
• Work closely with the director of cybersecurity services at SQLINK group
• At least 4 years of proven experience in the cyber defense /information security field as a sales manager
• Good knowledge in cybersecurity solutions – services and products such as:
SIEM&SOC, Penetration tests, CISO As A Service, Endpoint Protection, Cloud Security, and more.
• Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
• Ability to identify relevant influencers and decision-makers in the companies and build strong personal relationships with them.
• Self-starter, results-oriented, high energy, adaptable and inquisitive, hungry for growth.
• Define pricing strategy with new customers and projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Native English speaker