A leading online financial service company is hiring an online content manager to join the Digital Content team and generate world class content through creating, improving, maintaining and managing various content channels, such as website copywriting, internal communications, marketing campaigns, social materials and more.
About the role
• Write, edit, proofread and improve content materials.
• Create, implement and publish engaging content.
• Collaborate with Product, Marketing and Design teams to plan and develop message consistency across all content initiatives.
• Liaise with freelance content writers and translators to ensure brand consistency.
• Develop an editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
• Optimize content considering SEO.
• Stay up-to-date with developments and cooperate with the R&D team.
• 2+ years’ experience as content writing in the online financial services.
• Native/Fluent English speaker - a must
• Experience with WordPress and MS Office - a must
• HTML and CSS knowledge - a must
• BA/BSc degree in Communications, Marketing or relevant field.
• Superior communications, organizational, multitasking and computer skills.
• Open-minded team player and detailed-oriented skills.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams, colleagues, clients, systems and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment.
• SEO knowledge – an advantage