Guberman Group is a full-service multidisciplinary provider of premium accounting and financial management services. Ranked among Israel's top four outsourced accounting firms, the group's 95 staff members, provide prime services to multi-national companies, startups, public firms, and companies in the high-tech, manufacturing and trade sectors.
We are looking for bright, talented, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are interested in a real career, and an opportunity to work with the best professionals in the industry !
We will provide you with the opportunities to help you achieve your ambitions and grow. We invest heavily in our training, and mentorship is an important part of your continued professional development.
• Managing the day to day relationship with the clients.
• Preparation of periodic and yearly financial reports
• Editing of Actual vs budget monthly reports
• Accompanying the audit process with the auditors
• Consulting the clients regarding fluent TAX, business and financial issues.
• Ongoing, day-to-day advice on financial and operational matters, such as representation to the tax authorities and banks, and advice with regard to labor law, payroll and tax exposure.
• Team management
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• 5 - 7 years of related experience
• Certified CPA.
• Exceptional analytic capabilities.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
• English in high level is a must.