לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Operative is a world leading revenue accelerant for media companies around the world.
No other software company in AdTech space, brings a comparable depth of experience to create truly innovative software that performs across all platforms, revenue models and business units. We provide software-based solutions which helps clients manage advertisements both in the linear (TV) and digital space. We have been in the market for over two decades and have 1100+ employees with 12 offices spread across the globe.
Operative is proud to play a pivotal role in the way advertising is bought, sold and managed across media industry.
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated Network Engineer with at least ~5 years of experience to join our IT Operations and Cloud Team.
You will be an integral part of our team responsible for developing and deploying Network solutions that drive improvements toward the performance, availability, and delivery of Operative’s On Premise, SaaS and Hosting cloud platforms.
You will own and drive entire projects focused on enhancing Operative’s technical operations.
** Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills in English –a MUST!
** 5 or more years of experience supporting enterprise-level TCP/IP networks.
** Experience with Cisco, HP switches, and firewalls.
** Experience with site-to-site and remote access VPN solutions.
** Good experience with Windows/Linux operating systems.
** Ability to work independently and as part of a team to solve complex problems.
** Self-motivated, flexible, and eager to constantly improve and expand skill set.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the critical review of, and providing recommendations on, networks or network service design, maintenance, and implementation, including operational considerations based on customer requirements, operational experience and technical knowledge both on premise and AWS.
* Responsible for the architectural design, deployment and documentation of new network requirements and changes to current network configurations.
* Oversee a major network architecture upgrade to include white-paper design, deployment, and configuration of devices.
* Provide fault analysis, isolation and correction, configuration, and upgrades of network devices to include Cisco Routers, Firewalls, and Switches.
* Provide support for customer networks involving cross-domain solutions, including VPNs, one-way data transfers, unclassified mission related infrastructures, and other devices.
* Provide recommendations and critical reviews of network or network service design, maintenance, and implementation, including operational considerations based on customer requirements, operational experience, and technical knowledge.
* Provide daily oversight and guidance in managing operational matters and mentoring entry level engineers in all aspects of networking.
* AWS Network Design, Setup and Troubleshooting, Setting up AWS WAF and AWS Network related services.
* Understand network logs and troubleshoot the issues.
* Provide design the network solutions securely to meet the standards of Industry standards, ISO27001, SOC1 and SOC2 compliance.
* Configure and troubleshoot Cisco\HP\3COM Switches
* Configure/Troubleshoot Sonicwall\Cisco ASA\ Sophos firewalls
* Configuring and troubleshooting DHCP, and DNS servers
* Configure and troubleshoot HTTP / SSL / TLS based issues
* Troubleshoot ACL/NAT issue on FWs
* Create router/switches templates for network standardization
* Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning
* Use of Linux network troubleshooting tools to solve complex network issues (tcpdump, ssldump, curl, wget, mtr, tcp traceroute, nmap, openssl, tshark)
* Troubleshoot various DNS, SMTP, IP routing, latency, and connectivity issues
* Implement TCP/IP & related services-DHCP/DNS
* Install/Upgrade Cisco\HP Switches and FWs
* Troubleshoot network problems using Protocol Analyzers
* Maintain all LAN/WAN connectivity
* Document network problems and resolution for future reference