• Responsibility for the registration process of the company's products in Israel, including registration of new products, new indications, renewals and CMC variations.
• Responsibility for approving commercial activities related to the Ministry of Health guidelines: (134/7)
• Serves as liaison with internal/external customers/clients including interaction with the Ministry of Health, affiliates, HQ and international counterparts.
• Preparation of packaging materials (leaflets, stickers)
• The job incorporates working independently, including prioritizing workloads and meeting deadlines, along with cooperation of a team that includes several appointed pharmacists.
• As part of the role you will become a part of the company's registration team, reporting directly to the department head.
• University degree in pharmacy+ licensed pharmacist. Master's degree will be considered as an advantage.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a regulatory role, preferably in an international company.
• Experience as an appointed pharmacist - an advantage.
• Expertise in local registration guidelines
• Experience as liaison with the Ministry of Health.
• Experience in Quality Assurance - an advantage.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Hebrew and in English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Self-motivated, ambitious, takes initiative to promote procedures, responsible and self-managed.