- חסוי -
Company: A highly Successful Agri-tech Company located in Northern Israel
The Controller & Treasurer will be an important part of the Finance team. He/she will be involved in multiple Finance-related processes, including implementing accounting policies, financial reporting, annual & statutory audits, tax-related work, and leading corporate treasury assignments.
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead the preparation of the global monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements, in accordance with US GAAP and company policies.
- Deeply involved in revenue recognition cycles, including the issuance of corporate policies and guidance and implementation of internal controls
- Perform accounting-related tasks, including reconciliations, reporting, and analysis and ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting records
- Ensure completeness of month-end accruals and provisions.
- Support the preparation of financial forecasts and monitoring of the company's performance
- Prepare daily cash status reports.
- Certified Public Accounting – A Must.
- 2+ years Experience in High-tech companies,
- Understanding of accounting and treasury related processes and policies
- Specializing in the high-tech industry with inventory - Advantage.
- Advanced knowledge in ERP Systems - NetSuite an advantage
? Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and be motivated by the challenge of a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented with a bias towards action and a demonstrated a “can-do” approach
- Passionate and constantly challenge the status quo and push to find what is next
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation skills to communicate complex financial matters to broad audiences