לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
High Tech Company
We are looking for a product manager who has a solid footing in the ground of reality and can navigate around constraints, and yet have their heads and vision high up in the clouds. Our team is passionate about building products that customers not just use, but love.
The Product Management group is responsible for overall product portfolio - shaping the road-map and strategic directions. The Product Management group is a nexus between business and engineering - with a strong footing in each. The Product Management group works closely with strategic customers as well as forming technology partnerships (ISVs, IHVs).
As a Product Manager at Infinidat you must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering to define product requirements. You will work with marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
* Managing the storage product life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
* Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
* Preparing product requirements and detailed specifications for product features
* Gathering market and field feedback and translating it to product specifications
* Closely work with QA and Dev teams through the development cycle
* Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily development/ engineering and marketing communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
At least 3 years of software product management experience
Storage background and experience (well also consider Product/Pre-sale person from the storage field, or infrastructure managers from a storage company)
Knowledgeable in IT technologies and storage specifically
Must be fluent in English
Ability to influence cross-functional teams
Ability to independently develop product marketing collateral
* Hands-on technical experience in IT
* Expertise in enterprise storage products
* English at a native speaker level
* The role requires travel to customer and non-customer sites
* Experience in marketing