לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
300+ media companies as clients, $40+ billion in revenue processed, 25,000+ worldwide users Operative accelerates revenue growth for the biggest and most successful media companies, making it easy for them to deliver any audience and any outcome to their buyers. We give media companies the power of an open, data-driven and highly configurable architecture that works across all linear, digital, and cross media and converged deals, thanks to the recently released AOS platform.
Operative has around 1,000 employees in 10 offices around the world and our clients include FOX, NBC, HBO, CBS and Disney.
We have an exciting opportunity and are looking for a highly talented and motivated QA Engineer.
As so, your Main Duties and Responsibilities will be as following:
- Plan and Design tests using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems.
- Execute tests in multiple environments to ensure the system’s quality from development to production.
- Using well known testing tools, frameworks, and query languages.
- Act in a multinational Agile-Scrum working environment.
- ISTQB certification / QA Course graduate.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills in English
- 3+ year of experience in testing client-server applications.
- 1+ years of experience in API testing.
- Experience in working and querying both SQL and NoSQL databases (Oracle / MySQL / MongoDB).
- Experience working with Test Management tools (TestRail / HP ALM / Microsoft Test Manager).
- Experience tracking defects to closure by using well known tracking bugs tools (JIRA / HP ALM).
- A proactive Team Player, always striving for excellence in everything you do, always searching for a way to be/do better.
- Super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges.
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Broadcasting background of systems such as Airtime Sales, Scheduling, Traffic, or Content Management.
- Experience in testing commercial products, packaging and releasing of enterprise business support mission-critical systems.
- Experience in coding and automation testing.
If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing, innovative company and you meet the above and below requirements, don’t hesitate to apply!
** Operative is a merit-first, equal opportunity employer; diverse applications are encouraged.
Operative cares about your privacy and protecting your data.