Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
We support farmers by providing real-time actionable information to help them manage their herds. It provides pet owners with smart devices and data that give them a better understanding of their pets’ activity and health needs, enriching relationships. It helps conservationists safeguard natural environments and wildlife.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance procedures, we're always inventing new ways to look after the health and well-being of animals. Our decades of experience keep us ahead of the curve by leveraging advanced Technological Solutions from enhancing the precious bond between people and their pets, to advancing animal healthcare and wildlife preservation.
This position represents operations on new projects and fully supports mass production products by providing support to an extended project team through the whole product life cycle (PLC). The company is based in Netanya.
The project manager has the responsibility to ensure that the voice of operations is properly captured, and all team commitments are met on time.
This position is responsible to implement and sustain a new PLM system and responsible for a smooth transition from the old PLM system (Priority) to the new PLM system (Teamcenter @ Siemens)
The position involves extensive communication with local and worldwide: R&D departments, parties in operation, subcontractors, production floors, and others.
· B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering is a must
· About 5 years of relevant experience in leading project management activities and lead multidisciplinary product integrated electronics and plastic case from development to production in a high-tech company
· Previous experience in implementing a PLM system in hi-tech companies and high knowledge in PLM system manager
· Leadership experience in matrixed worldwide organization and ability to work well in a team environment including cross-culture
· Deep understanding of NPI process, manufacturing operations, supply chain planning, sourcing, contract manufacturers / OEM, supplier quality, and other functions as needed to drive successful commercialization of new and existing products
· Deep knowledge in PLM system and knowledge in Microsoft Office / Excel is a must
· Proficiency in communication skills verbal, written, and presentation skills across multiple levels to peers and leadership
· Fluent Hebrew and English is a must