Netafim IT Department is looking for a SAP Basis Team Leader
A Day In The Life of a Basis Team Leader
1. Execution of installations, patches, upgrades, system tuning, and production support, as necessary.
2. Provide technical (hands-on) support for projects and/or operational issues, for all platforms.
3. Develop, implement, and execute SAP BASIS / HANA DB policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of SAP systems in support of the SAP applications.
4. Performance tuning methods for Oracle, HANA and SAP.
5. Perform configuration, analysis, and troubleshooting of both ABAP and Java stacks.
6. Backup and recovery experience for Oracle and HANA.
7. Provide knowledge transfer to other members of the team.
8. Perform system refreshes for QA, development, and training systems.
9. Manage, plan, schedule, coordinate, and perform Quality Audits to ensure that SMG standards. are followed in all Basis work performed by the Basis and Infrastructure administrators.
10. Manage and support multiple landscapes.
11. Will participate in 24x7 on-call rotation.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, database administration or related discipline is required. or equivalent experience acceptable.
2. Five to seven years of in-depth experience in the technical support of SAP systems including: network, database, and application server performance is required.
3. At least 2 years of Hana Administration, Hana DB Backup, and recovery experience, including demonstrated ability to debug performance problems related to coding inefficiencies and SQL statement tuning. Experience with storage solutions and snapshot Technology is required.