Nextage is a leading financial services firm specializing in the high-tech business ecosystem of Israel and the United States.
We are seeking great people who are interested in professional growth, and an opportunity to work with our FP&A team for our Clients.
What you’ll do…
• Collecting and analyzing data
• Benchmark Analytics
• Drafting reports and presentations
• Operating economic models using Excel
• Bachelor's degree in economics or related subjects
at least 1 year experience as Economist /Analyst
• Fluent English
• Strong quantitative and/or modeling skills
• High MS Excel capabilities- must!