לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
About Red Sea Group:
The Red Sea Group is an international company that develops, manufactures and markets complete aquarium systems, specialized equipment and consumable products for the reef aquarium hobby. Sales and distribution is through the group’s operations in North America, Europe and China and through distributors in most other countries worldwide. Manufacturing is split between the company’s factories in Eilat and Guangzhou China. Detailed information on the company’s products can be found on the website www.redseafish.com.
Overview of Position:
In this critical role, you will be part of the global supply chain team working closely with the relevant members to establish forecasts for the sales and service items, set the distribution centers replenish policy and be responsible to efficiently execute it. You will be required to work closely with the manufacturing plants to understand constraints and prioritize shipment plans.
As part of the Global Ops team, you will be assigned additional tasks in other areas as required.
The position is located in the group headquarters in Herzliya.
Key Job Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Set & maintain FG and service inventory levels at the distribution centers minimizing both overstock and out of stock occurrences.
• Review forecasts and actual sales trend to amend replenish policy as required.
• Build and prioritize the factories orders and shipment schedule.
• Efficiently manage product’s inventory levels throughout its complete life cycle
• Monitor & maintain data integrity
• Take part in cross-organizational ops projects
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a supply chain planner in a global company
• Excellent knowledge in Excel - Must
• Experience in manufacturing environment
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English
• Education: BSc in Industrial Engineering, or related fields
• Experience with ERP systems, SAP Business One preferred
• Attention to detail, without losing ability to see the wider picture.
• Strong analytic capabilities.
• Capable to work under stress.
• Fast learner and self-motivated.
• Ability to Prioritize.