To execute tests to ensure product quality. The responsibilities include Designing, Developing, and Implementing tests for the R&D teams: DevOps, Front-End and infrastructure.
Daily activities and responsibilities:
• Review and execute Web application and DevOps environment test cases and analyze results.
• Work closely with development and QA teams to ensure the functionality and quality of our cutting-edge software
• Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshoot issues.
• Be able to learn by yourself and as you go
• Relevant BA degree or QA certification.
• At least 2 year of experience with Linux environment
• At least 2 years of experience with Web application & UI testing with Client-Server components
• Experience with Internet/Web technologies; Web Browsers and Web Developer Tools,
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies
• Experience with Kubernetes tools (Rancher, KubeSphere
• Experience with DevOps tools and environments.
• Testing in a Cloud environment
• Networking protocols knowledge
• Database knowledge